Kratom is a tropical plant that originated in parts of Southeast Asia. It has traditionally been used for its many effects, including euphoria, increased energy, reduced fatigue, and relief from anxiety, depression, and pain. There are many different strains of this plant that are available; try using one of the following strains to help alleviate your symptoms. For a quick summary of these strains, check out this infographic.
1. Maeng Da: Maeng Da is the highest potency strains currently available. It has the highest concentration of alkaloids, which is the source of the effects associated with kratom. Maeng Da is known for producing euphoria and high levels of energy.
2. Malay: Malay kratom originates from Malayasia and is also known as Malayasian, or Green Malay Kratom. This strain produces a more energetic, yet controlled effect. It produces a strong euphoria and a gentle rush that makes it a wonderful strain to start your day.
3. Bali: Like it’s name, this strain of kratom originates from the calm and gorgeous island of Bali. This particular strain produces soothing and relaxing effects and is perfect for someone who is feeling anxious or stressed.
4. Thai Red: Thai Red kratom gets its name from the red veins that are found on the underside of the its leaf. This strain is one of the most relaxing strains available and produces feelings of emotional wellbeing and euphoria. It is also said to help relieve pain and discomfort.
5. White Borneo: The White Borneo strain helps to relieve feelings of depression, low energy, or difficulty concentrating. It can be combined with Maeng Da to prolong its shelf life and enhance its effects, or used alone for extra energy and euphoria.
Kratora does not sell products for human consumption.